Lutein & Zeaxanthin: vital for healthy vision
lutein and trans-zeaxanthin and meso-zeaxanthin, as well as alpha-carotene, another eye health carotenoid that has been associated with protection of the macula and retina.4 Lutein and the two types of zeaxanthin are very well-known to help preserve the health of the macula and act as defenders against excessive oxidative stress. They help keep eyes functioning well, even over time.3,5,6
Serving Size 1/16 grams
Amount Per Serving
Zeaxanthin (Tagetes erecta) (Marigold Petal Extract) 6.25 mg **
Other ingredients: None
Dosage and Use
- Take 1/16 gram daily, before lunch or dinner, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.